- Digital Marketing Education
- Email marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Campaigns / Plans & Execution
- Marketing Strategy & Budgets
- Sales Enablement
- Social media
Andrea P.Marketing & Public Relations
University of Colorado, Boulder, CO – BS Journalism
Cornell University / eCornell – Certificate of Marketing Strategy
Fluent in German
Andrea offers more than 15 years of marketing experience as a generalist and also specializing in digital media. She has worked in multiple industries, including agency, non-profit, finance, and real estate. Recently, she began teaching digital marketing courses for General Assembly.
As a high-impact marketing consultant with a track record of building successful strategies, she enjoys creating dynamic lead and demand generation plans through social media, advertising, email marketing, and website insights. Andrea is passionate about establishing a new or improved marketing department for companies.
Prior to launching her marketing consulting business, she worked as Vice President of Marketing for a start-up SaaS, Head of Marketing for a media agency, and National Marketing Director for a real estate non-profit. She also worked for Camping World, Good Sam, Transamerica, and Archstone-Smith.
• Created a marketing department (including hiring marketers) and successful strategies for EffectiveUI.
• Increased social media followers by 29% in the first year for Mercy Housing.
• Developed and launched integrated marketing strategies, including email marketing, that propelled sales by 24% and a monthly increase of website traffic by 34%. Leveraged strengths in cost-effective marketing management and vendor negotiations to improve cost-per-lead from $50 to $18 within one year for Enfocus Solutions.
• Increased number of donors by 120%, email donations by 2,756% and website donations by 284% in the first two years for American Humane Association.
• Oversaw successful website launches for Aspire-Tours, Big Horn Imaging, TRELORA, and more.